Join Lindsay as she interviews and covers the work of Dr. Janet Bennion, leading anthropologist who studies poly-families.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- The meanings of marriage in the West: Media, Gender, and the Law in Contemporary Mormon Polygamy
- Women of Principle: Female Networking in Contemporary Mormon Polygyny
- Desert Patriarchy: Mormon and Mennonite Communities in the Chihuahua Valley
- Evaluating the Effects of Polygamy on Women and Children in Four North American Mormon Fundamentalist Groups: An Anthropological Study
- Polygamy in Primetime: Media, Gender, and Politics in Mormon Fundamentalism
- Mormon Stories Interview: Dr. Janet Bennion – Living Among Mormon Fundamentalist Polygamy as an Anthropologist